Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Week After Spring Break. . . . . . . . .

Hello and welcome back to school this week! The weather was wonderful over spring break, even for those of us that did not travel to Mexico or Florida!

I spent my break fixing my husband's packing mistakes as well as working on activities for Teachers Pay Teachers. If you have never heard of this resource you need to check it out. Most of the activities are absolutely worth every penny I have spent. The best part is that all the money you spend goes to the teachers who created the activity! I now have a store and if you would like to check out my products you can follow the link Here.

You will need to create an account to download any products, but it is free. I do have a free item am working on posting a couple more free items this weekend. Right now I only have math activities posted, but I still need to make my language arts activities more attractive first.

The following are examples of my work on Tpt.  You can follow the link above to see example pages as well as my other products.

Spring Flower Pot Addition- Making Ten
Here is my free item.  This activity works on adding three addends by looking for groups of ten.


Teachers Pay Teachers
This activity has enough math story problems to last you until the end of the school year. Time, money, change unknown, measurement, and more all covered.


Spring Flower Fact Families
This activity is always good for first graders!



I am still going to be posting activities here that hopefully will help in the classroom so no worries! The first activity I am going to give you will support Unit 15 of MTB. 3D Shapes. Follow this link to print off the activity. 3D Shapes Unit.  This activity was created by goodmorningmrsrubie.blogspot.com


The second activity I am posting is one I plan to use next week in my math centers. Who does not love jelly beans and this activity by Jennifer Kadar will have your students sorting, graphing, tallying, and patterning with jelly beans.  Jelly Bean Math


Have a great rest of the week!

Tina

1 comment:

  1. I will look at your products when I have more time. :-)
    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete